March 18, 2005

Bye bye, Zuzko

I always feared that while I'm in Malaysia one of my grandparents might pass away. It would've been my first death and I feel I should be there when it happens. I should share my part in the immense struggle of not knowing what to do or say. At the very least, I should say 'bye bye' at the funeral. I should... or rather I'd like to.

Now my cousin died of heart failure at the age of 22. The news took me aback. One moment I weep, then it escapes me for an hour or so and when it comes back again I can't believe it's true.

She always wanted to know about my travels but now I won't be able to tell her...

1 Comments:

At 9:55 pm, Blogger Andy said...

Life can be cruel and unfortunately we must go through times like these. It is a tough time but try grieve in any way you see fit and when you can. Don't let anyone tell you what to do and remember your cousin the way you see fit.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home